brief introduction This article mainly introduces the windows service installation startup error 1053: the service does not respond to the startup or control request in time (sample code) and relevant experience and skills. The article has about 1200 words, 802 views and 9 likes. It is worth recommending!
1 <startup><supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0"/></startup> 2 3 </configuration>
A c# language windows service is developed with. Net. In the local and test environment, the installation and startup are normal. An error is reported in the new online environment, unable to start – Report – error 1053: the service does not respond to the startup or control request in time.
Later found online. Net framework v4.0.30128
The local is. Net framework Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319
Add such code in app.config
<startup><supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0"/></startup>
When it starts, it’s no problem.
On windows2016, version = v4.7.2 can’t, I don’t know why? Just change it to the one above.
- [Solved] Several Service Control Manager Issues (Event ID’s 7000, 7009, 7011)
- [Solved] Windows SDK Fails to Install with Return Code 5100
- PXE install windows System Error: pxe-e55:ProxyDhcp service did not reply to request on port 4011
- Compatibility issues with microsoft.toolkit.mvvm (MVVM Toolkit)
- Microsoft report viewer 2012 cannot load related DLL
- [Two Solutions] The network list service on the local computer starts and stops. Some services are not enabled by other services or programs
- Error reported in the celery log of the project: redis.exceptions.connectionerror failed to connect with redis
- Windows server 2016 .NET Runtime Optimization Service CPU High
- Installation tutorial of visual studio 2017 and visual Assist X
- How to Solve Error Sudo: sorry, you must have a tty to run sudo