To install through the yum command, please refer to “Yum install QT”. This method is essentially the same as the fourth method, one is command type, and the other is through the interface.
sudo yum install qt qt-devel qt-x11 qt-doc qt-demos qt-examples qt-assistant qt-creator qt-config
- unable to execute ‘gcc’: No such file or directory
- [How to Solve] ImportError: No module named MySQLdb
- Linux Error: _mysql.c:32:20: fatal error: Python.h: No such file or directory [Solved]
- [Solved] ImportError:attempted relative import with no known parent package
- CentOS 7: How to Solve Mysqlclient Install Error
- How to Solve Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir ‘..\node_modules\node-sass\vendor’
- Installing ncurses devel in Ubuntu 10.10
- Can’t find PHP headers in /usr/include/php The php-devel package is required for use of this command.
- Error “modulenotfounderror: no module named” in installing flash in Python 3.8_ ctypes’”
- How to Solve Error in installing MySQL Python in Pip