Errors are often reported when submitting or updating code using SVN. The general prompt information is as follows:
Working copy “XXX” locked.
” XXX” is already locked.
Please execute the ‘Clean up’ command.
As shown in the figure:
Use a tool that can open SQLite database (my Navicat premium) to open the wc.db file in the corresponding SVN directory
Navicat premium opens the wc.db file and empties WC_All records of lock table
Close the tool that opens the wc.db file (not closing will lock the wc.db file), and resubmit the code
Open the task manager under windows and kill the process tsvncache.exe
1. Copy the file you have modified to another place and back it up
2. Delete the problematic directory
3. Update the deleted directory with SVN and pull the code again
4. Copy your backed up files or manually merge the modifications that need to be retained
End of the full text
- Svn is already locked
- Eclipse SVN is already locked solution
- 【complier/asm】impossible constraint in ‘asm’ error
- [How to Solve] invalid argument: Nan in summary histogram for: image_pooling/BatchNorm/moving_variance_1
- 「ImportError: libcublas.so.10.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory」
- ubuntu Resource temporarily unavailable (Could …
- basic_consume() got multiple values for keyword argument ‘queue’
- [Solved] Working copy locked occurs when SVN commit
- docker: Error response from daemon: Conflict. The container name “/xx” is already in use
- IDEA *.is registered as a Git root, but no Git repositories were found there.