When building an HDP cluster, after Kerberos is enabled, the zookeeper.znode.parent of HBase becomes/HBase secure. I want to change it to/HBase
However, after changing this value, there is a problem connecting HBase to zookeeper. It should be that/HBase already exists in zookeeper. I want to delete/HBase in ZK and reinitialize it,
But it can’t be deleted, Error reporting: authentication is not valid:/HBase/tokenauth
This is because zookeeper opens ACL, and I can’t use zookeeper’s getacl command,
Then, I directly turn off the ACL function of zookeeper, and then restart zookeeper,
[close ACL] Add a zookeeper configuration. Here I demonstrate HDP:
skipACL = yes
At this time, you can delete the directory node in zookeeper. This is a newly built cluster and can be deleted at will. If it is a production cluster, be careful!!
At this point, change the zookeeper.znode.parent of my HBase to/habse, restart and enter the HBase shell for verification
After the above, I opened the ACL function of zookeeper again, that is, delete the configuration and restart zookeeper;
- [Solved] Hbase list ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.PleaseHoldException: Master is initializing
- [Solved] HBase Startup Error: master.HMaster: Failed to become active master
- [HBase] – the default port is occupied, and an error is reported when starting
- [Solved] Hbase Startup Normally but Execute Error: Server is not running yet
- [Solved] Phoenix startup error: issuing: !connect jdbc:phoenix:hadoop162:2181 none…
- [Solved] Hbase Error: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.FailedServerException
- Solution to unknown hostexception error when HBase starts regionserver
- Phoenix Startup Error: Error: ERROR 726 (43M10): Inconsistent namespace mapping properties. Cannot initiate connection as SYSTEM:CATALOG is found but client does not have phoenix.schema.
- [HBase] java.io.IOException: Failed on local exception: com.google.protobuf.InvalidProtocolBufferException: Protocol message end-group tag did not match expected tag.
- [Solved] SVN Error: “containing working copy admin area is missin