When starting HBase, you can set export HBASE_MANAGES_ZK = true, let HBase use its own ZK
At that time, the following errors were reported when starting:
starting master, logging to /home/wde/hbase/hbase/bin/../logs/hbase-wde-master-ict003.out
Could not start ZK at requested port of 2181. ZK was started at port: 2182. Aborting as clients (e.g. shell) will not be able to find this ZK quorum.
It seems that the default 2181 port has been occupied. If the ZK port is not specified in hbase-site.xml, the default 2181 port is used. Once port 2181 is occupied, it will cause startup failure
Modify hbase-site.xml and add the following line:
& lt; property>
& lt; name> hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort</ name>
& lt; value> 2182</ value>
& lt;/ property>
Then you can start HBase normally.
- [Solved] Hbase list ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.PleaseHoldException: Master is initializing
- [HBase] java.io.IOException: Failed on local exception: com.google.protobuf.InvalidProtocolBufferException: Protocol message end-group tag did not match expected tag.
- ETL component flume startup error [How to Solve]
- Hive connection HBase external table error, can’t get the locations
- HBase master.HMaster: Failed to become active master
- Error already running as process when starting zookeeper
- An error is reported when zookeeper starts (the data directory permission is incorrect)
- This server is in the failed servers list: localhost/127.0.0.1:16000 (Error starting hbase api call)
- [Solved] Error contacting service. It is probable not running
- The solution of port 80 occupied by Microsoft HTTP API / 2.0