A directory was created in SVN, but it was not deleted in svn, but was deleted directly in the resource manager or finder. At this time, SVN will report an error saying that the created directory cannot be found. The error message is: “containing working copy admin area is missing”
Directory’XX/.svn’ containing working copy admin area is missing
So how to deal with it
Two, the solution
1. Delete the XX directory.
2, Use the SVN Update command to update XX and its sub-directory resources, specific to the eclipse project, right-click on the parent directory of the deleted directory and select Team-》Update
Get it done.
- SVN You need to upgrade the working copy first.
- Eclipse C/C++ Error: launch failed,binary not found
- Svn is already locked
- Can’t create resource output directory
- Spring boot starter parent cannot be found when creating Maven project, and the parent node reports an error
- Specified VM install not found Error [How to Solve]
- Eclipse SVN is already locked solution
- [Solved] Failed to configure a DataSource: ‘url’ attribute is not specified and no embedded datasource could be configured.
- Eclipse python Unresolved import Error [How to Solve]