Zookeeper and HDFS have been started, and then HBase has been started. Although the startup is successful, HBase automatically shuts down after a few seconds, and an error is reported.
Complete error reporting information:
master.HMaster: Failed to become active master org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.FileSystemVersionException: HBase file layout needs to be upgraded. You have version null and I want version 8. Consult http://hbase.apache.org/book.html for further information about upgrading HBase. Is your hbase.rootdir valid?If so, you may need to run 'hbase hbck -fixVersionFile'.
#Login to hdfs user su hdfs #delete the /hbase/data directory hadoop fs -rmr /apps/hbase/data #Older version hdfs dfs -rm -r /apps/hbase/data #newer #login to ZooKeeper zkCli.sh #Check if the /hbase-unsecure directory exists ls / #Delete the /hbase-unsecure directory rmr /hbase-unsecure #Older version deleteall /hbase-unsecure #newer version
Finally, restart HBase
If the command in the error message is executed:
hbase hbck -fixVersionFile
Then a new error will be reported, saying apps/hbase/data/.tmp/hbase-hbck.lock is occupied and you need to delete the lock file first
hdfs dfs -rm /apps/hbase/data/.tmp/hbase-hbck.lock
- [Solved] Hbase list ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.PleaseHoldException: Master is initializing
- [Solved] Hbase Error: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.FailedServerException
- [Solved] Hbase Startup Normally but Execute Error: Server is not running yet
- Solution to unknown hostexception error when HBase starts regionserver
- [Solved] zookeeper deletes a directory node Error: authentication is not valid: /HBase/tokenauth
- [HBase] java.io.IOException: Failed on local exception: com.google.protobuf.InvalidProtocolBufferException: Protocol message end-group tag did not match expected tag.
- HBase master.HMaster: Failed to become active master
- [HBase] – the default port is occupied, and an error is reported when starting
- Hive connection HBase external table error, can’t get the locations
- ETL component flume startup error [How to Solve]