After installing gogs git software, use the function of migrating external warehouses and prompt “you don’t have permission to import local warehouses”. It is found that it is because you use the SSH link to import
At present, gogs is not supported by us. Later, we use the HTTPS link of GitHub to import, and still report an error
Test locally on the gogs server:
fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/zhangbei59/sem27.git/': SSL connect error
After checking the relevant data, it is found that some components of CentOS 6.5 are too old and GitHub does not support them. The solutions are as follows:
sudo yum update -y nss curl libcurl
- Missing processing of api-ms-win-crt-process – | 1-1-0.dll [How to Solve]
- NPM err installation dependency package error [How to Solve]
- How to Solve docker run Error: oci runtime error
- Loaded plugins: rhnplugin, security This system is not registered with RHN.
- [Solved] Centos6: Python 2.6 upgrade to 3.7, error handling [no module named ‘_ctypes’]
- [Solved] Vue3 Import Cutomize Components Error: Cannot find module ‘xxx‘ or its corresponding type declarations
- [Solved] docker: Error response from daemon: could not select device driver “” with capabilities: [[gpu]].
- VBox install Ubuntu 16.04 shared folder suddenly fails Error: error: unrecognized command line option ‘- fstack protector strong’
- [Solved] linux configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH