After installing Python 3.6, I found that the prompt api-ms-win-crt-process-l1-1-0.dll is missing
The Windows Universal C Runtime library (Universal C Runtime) is installed to the system via Windows Update update with the number KB2999226 (10.0.10240.16390) or KB3118401 (10.0.10586.9) with the following components.
api-ms-win-eventing-provider-l1-1-0.dll（(KB3118401 does not contain this file)
The corresponding .dll file cannot be found in C:\window\system\ or C:\window\SysWOW64\. There are some individual .dll files available for download on the Internet, but none of them work after trying. The correct way is to download the corresponding update from micorsoft official website and then install it. After reboot OK.
KB2999226, KB3118401 update download.
KB2999226 Microsoft download link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2999226/update-for-universal-c-runtime-in-windows
KB3118401 Microsoft download link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3118401/update-for-universal-c-runtime-in-windows
- How to Solve .NET 6 running on win7 SP1 error
- Solutions to problems such as failed to load the hostfxr.dll of. Net core SDK after Windows system installation
- Kicnetv2 installation error 1920 [How to Solve]
- WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x800701bc
- Error 0x80070643 reported by DP windows installation client
- There is no solution of. Net framework data provider for MySQL in data provider
- git push fatal: HttpRequestException encountered
- Event ID 455 ESENT error in Windows 10 V1909
- Multiple JDK switch and solution of could not find java.dll exception in win10 environment
- How to fix Windows 10 camera crash and BSOD spuvcbv64.sys error