an error is reported when creating a Vue item: error command failed: Yarn
Solution 1: Win + R enter CMD to enter the command line interface
After NPM install – G yarn
succeeds, you can re create the vue-cli4 project.
Enter C:/users/administrator/in the windows environment
There is a file. Vuerc
Open this file to display
“usetaobao Registry”: true,
you can change the package manager when creating a project by manually changing the configuration content of yarn to NPM
Delete the. Vuerc file. When you create a Vue project for the first time, you will be prompted to select the configuration, and then select NPM
original link: https://blog.csdn.net/lyj961222/article/details/105537782
- error [email protected]: The engine “node” is incompatible with this module.
- bash :startx command not found
- ORA-00980 synonym translation is no longer valid
- How to Use Yarn instead of NPM
- MySQL service failed to read description, error code: 2
- Vue-cli Create Project Error: ERROR ~/.vuerc may be outdated. Please delete it and re-run vue-cli in manual mode.
- Summary of 5 error reports encountered during Vue installation
- Solve the problem of error running xxxapplication command line is too long when compiling and running IntelliJ idea
- Solve the security check error similar to error c4996: ‘scanf’: this function or variable may be unsafe in vs2019
- cleartext http traffic to 192.168.1.106 not permitted