Prompt when Python connects to Oracle:: databaseerror: dpi-1047: cannot locate a 64 bit Oracle Client Library: “the specified module could not be found” See https://oracle.github.io/odpi/doc/installation.html#windows for help
Enter according to the error prompt https://oracle.github.io/odpi/doc/installation.html#windows, download the corresponding instant client package, then unzip the configuration environment variables and run it again. Generally, it can run successfully to solve the problem.
If dpi-104 error is still prompted, you need to check whether VC + + is installed. The check method is to run genezi.com under the downloaded instant client directory Exe program. For example: C:\Oracle\instantclient_21_3\genezi.exe. If there is an error during execution, it means VC_redist is not installed correctly. reenter https://oracle.github.io/odpi/doc/installation.html#windows Page, download the corresponding VC according to the corresponding Oracle version_redist.exe version.
Download and install to solve the problem.
- [Solved] 64-bit Python calls 32-bit Oracle client error: Cx_Oracle.DatabaseError: DPI-1047
- [Solved] Navicat Connect Oracle :Cannot load OCI DLL, 126
- Navicat even Oracle reports an error [no matching authentication protocol]
- MYSQL Developer Error:Unable to find a Java Virtual Machine
- SQL Developer:Unable to find a Java Virtual Machine [Solved]
- Can’t use Subversion command line client: svn.
- Kicnetv2 installation error 1920 [How to Solve]
- selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: Message: ‘geckodriver’ executable needs to…
- No JVM could be found on your system [How to Solve]
- PHPStorm Run Error: Failed to load JVM DLL