Front end developers must read! Starting from scratch, teach you to build a low code website platform in stages>>>
This prompt appears when using idea to include SVN checkout
Can’t use Subversion command line client:svn
Subversion command line client version is too old(1.5.5)
The installed TortoiseSVN tool itself does not have command line function. Visual SVN must be installed, and it must be installed separately
Download address: http://subversion.apache.org/packages.html Select the version you want to download. For example, I downloaded the win version
As shown in the figure:
Here are two problems to be solved. One is whether your SVN client is installed. The other is that the version of SVN should not be too old
Idea is relatively good. Click fix it
Configure the absolute path of svn.exe under the SVN installation path directly to the use command line client, as shown in the figure:
In this way, the first prompt is solved, and the second one is to click fix it
It’s OK after modification
- Solution to the error “can’t use subversion command line client: SVN” in idea
- Mac Upgrade Catalina(10.15.6) Error: svnThe subversion command line tools are no longer provided by Xcode.
- IDEA double click can’t open no response Issue [How to Solve]
- [Solved] IDEA use SVN Error: Cannot load supported formats: Cannot run program “svn”: CreateProcess error=2
- Error running ‘JeecgSystemApplication‘: Command line is too long. Shorten command line for JeecgSys
- Eclipse SVN is already locked solution
- Error running ‘JeecgSystemApplication’: Command line is too long. Shorten command line for JeecgSystemApplication or also for Spring Boot default configuration.
- No compatible servers were found when installing MySQL
- [Solved] Android Studio Install Error: Unable to access Android SDK add on list
- [Run the android emulator] emulator: ERROR: x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration!