Error: there should be an identifier before a numeric constant
Such a problem must be The enum structure defined conflicts with the macro definition elsewhere.
The methods to solve this problem are as follows: first, change the macro definition; Second: you can try the method of using namespace, but the time problem hasn’t been tried yet
- Small function: dynamic change of scripting define symbols (macro definition) by unity
- C1189 #error: “No Target Architecture”
- About the compilation error “dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
- There is no Action mapped for namespace [/] and action name [abc_show] associated with context path [/helloStruts].
- Solution to the problem of “TypeError: Assignment to constant variable”
- How to solve the problem of “no observations” in Stata?
- Differences and relations between Java class library URI and URL
- Using Maven helper to resolve Maven plug-in conflicts
- [Solved] Undefined reference_G++ _GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ ABI compilation error: STD:: Basic_String and STD::__cxx11::basic_String cannot match
- sorry, unimplemented: non-trivial designated initializers not supported