Lsof – I: port number
The thread occupying the port was found
Sudo kill – kill thread number
Sudo kill – 9 thread number
1 (HUP): reload the process.
9 (kill): kill a process.
15 (term): normally stop a process.
- Error: Flask Address already in use [How to Solve]
- [Solved] ADB Connect Error: failed to start daemon
- Solve the error of gitbook serve Error: listen EADDRINUSE: address already in use :::35729
- Linux transport error 202: bind failed: Address already in use
- How to Solve Failed to start connector [Connector[HTTP/1.1-8080]]
- [Solved] Port 4200 is already in use. Use ‘–port’ to specify a different port.
- [Solved] Cannot use lsof command “- bash: lsof: command not found” in centos6
- ADB Server Didn’t ACK, failed to Start Daemon settlement record
- [Solved] activemq Startup Error: Address already in use: JVM_Bind
- IDEAUnable to open debugger port (127.0.0.1:51112): java.net.SocketException “socket closed”