Error:Error:Cannot run program “E:\PythonProjects\venv\Scripts\python.exe” (in directory “E:\ProjectsHttpR”): CreateProcess error=2, system could not find the specified file.
1 file–setting–Project: project name–Project Interpreter–path select the python installation path.
2 file–setting–Buile,Execution,Depolyment–Console–Python Console–Python interpretr. path Select the installation path of python.
- No Python interpreter configured for the project
- Error reporting of importing tensorflow package from pycharm
- Error interpreter field is empty when installing pychar to create a new project. Run the python program
- Pychar error report solution: error:please select A valid Python interpreter and some basic settings
- error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [email protected] referenced in function ___tmainCRTStartup
- Error when using input in pycharm
- Import pandas encountered no module named pandas in pychar
- Project interpreter not specified(eclipse+pydev)
- C# call Python error no module named OS [How to Solve]
- The problem of error reporting when importing openpyxl from Python has finally been solved