An error will be prompted when activated. The error code is 0014/0047/0048 or 0052/0053?
First, check the system time and modify it to the correct time. Then, replace/etc/.Kyinfo and/etc/license, and activate it again after restart.
- Anaconda conda activate Envirnment: Your shell has not been properly configured to use ‘conda activate’.
- Error in modifying data element data type [How to Solve]
- LoadRunner Community Edition 12.60 failed to obtain community license
- Causes and troubleshooting of SAP soamanager error
- Status Cannot Connect to Upstart: Failed to connect to socket /com/ubuntu/upstart
- curl#60 – “Peer’s Certificate has expired.” [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Hadoop Error: ERROR: Cannot set priority of namenode process
- [Solved] tortoisegit error: git did not exit cleanly (exit code 128)
- Kafka official kafka-server-start.sh cannot close Kafka process solution
- [Linux error highlights] IBus input method of Ubuntu system cannot be switched to Pinyin