[Mac] After installing maven, enter mvn –version and the error “libjansi.jnilib” cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified
As shown below:
1. Open System Preferences ：
2. Enter mvn –version again, and a pop-up window will pop up, just click open.
3. Enter mvn –version again, and there will be no more pop-ups this time.
- [Solved] Maven Error: No compiler is provided in this environment. Perhaps you are running on a JRE rather t…
- How to Allow Apps from Anywhere in MacOS Gatekeeper (Mojave, Sierra, High Sierra)
- idea Failed to clean project Failed to delete target
- MYSQL Developer Error:Unable to find a Java Virtual Machine
- SQL Developer:Unable to find a Java Virtual Machine [Solved]
- [Solved] virtualbox Kernel driver not installed(rc=-1908)
- Project interpreter not specified(eclipse+pydev)
- Sublime run code – open in browser shortcut key settings
- java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file
- New Maven project — pom.xml error [How to Solve]