There was an error while executing
VBoxManage, a CLI used by Vagrant
for controlling VirtualBox. The command and stderr is shown below.
Command: [“hostonlyif”, “create”]
Progress state: NS_ERROR_FAILURE
VBoxManage: error: Failed to create the host-only adapter
VBoxManage: error: VBoxNetAdpCtl: Error while adding new interface: failed to open /dev/vboxnetctl: No such file or directory
VBoxManage: error: Details: code NS_ERROR_FAILURE (0x80004005), component HostNetworkInterfaceWrap, interface IHostNetworkInterface
VBoxManage: error: Context: “RTEXITCODE handleCreate(HandlerArg *)” at line 95 of file VBoxManageHostonly.cpp
sudo "/Library/Application Support/VirtualBox/LaunchDaemons/VirtualBoxStartup.sh" restart
- [Solved] Stderr: VBoxManage: error: Failed to load unit ‘HGCM’ (VERR_TOO_MUCH_DATA)
- How to Solve Vagrant Start Error
- THE DISCUZQ VIRTUALBOX VIRTUAL MACHINE SETS A SOFT LINK IN THE SHARED FOLDER. PROTOCOL ERROR IS REPORTED.
- How to fix the “kernel driver not installed (RC = – 1908)” error of VirtualBox in Ubuntu
- The most annoying error reported by Hadoop: running VirtualBox prompts 0x00000000 error “the 0x00000000 memory referenced by the 0x00000000 instruction cannot be written?
- ABP Frame Error: “Cannot access a disposed object. A common cause of this error is disposing a context that was resolved from dependency injection and then
- Springboot Failed to parse configuration class [x]
- “This computer doesn’t have VT-X/AMD-v enabled. Enabling it in the BIOS is mandatory”
- Description and temporary solution of VirtualBox 5.0. X unable to connect to Internet after installation
- Vagrant up Error:unable to mount VirtualBox shared folders