journalctl -u rocketmqnamesrv.service # View error reports
As a result, baidu is a pile, which is not used indiscriminately.
Set according to your own Java environment variables
ln -s /usr/local/java/jdk1.8.0_60/bin/javac /usr/bin/javac ln -s /usr/local/java/jdk1.8.0_60/bin/jar /usr/bin/jar ln -s /usr/local/java/jdk1.8.0_60/bin/java /bin/java
- Javac reports error wakeonlan. Java: 19: error: unmapped character encoding GBK
- About javac error bash: Java: command not found solution
- JAVA Command Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again [Solved]
- Loading local data is disabled; this must be enabled on both the client and server sides
- [Solved] CentOS 7.2 Startup Error: Failed to start IPv4 firewall with iptables
- Failed to find valid data directory.Data Dictionary initialization failed.
- The VMware authorization service is not running
- Linux: CentOS 7 executes service network restart error [Solved]
- [Solved] JPype Error: FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/usr/lib/jvm’
- Javassist Compile Error: Type long_2nd (current frame, stack) is not assignable to ‘java/lang/Long’