Zookeeper can be started, but it is found that the master election has not been conducted by checking the server status:
Possible problems and solutions:
If configured step by step, a myid file should be created in the directory specified by dataDir of each node. This myid is consistent with the server ID and is used to uniquely identify a machine in a zookeeper cluster. Each machine cannot be repeated.
Recheck the myid file to ensure that the myid value of each server is not repeated.
- An error is reported when zookeeper starts (the data directory permission is incorrect)
- [Solved] Redis Cluster: (error) CLUSTERDOWN The cluster is down
- Error already running as process when starting zookeeper
- Zookeeper link error keepererrorcode = nodeexists for
- Kafka creates topic error: org.apache.kafka.common.errors.InvalidReplicationFactorException: Replication factor: 1 larger than available brokers: 0.
- ZK starts normally, but zkserver.sh status reports error contacting service
- [Solved] Hbase list ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.PleaseHoldException: Master is initializing
- ACL permission control of zookeeper
- VirtualBox: shared folder error unknown filesystem type vboxsf
- How to Solve MYSQL ERROR 1872 (HY000): Slave failed to initialize relay log info structure from the repository