Today, NPM sent a packet and reported error e426.
npm ERR! code E426 npm ERR! 426 Upgrade Required - PUT http://registry.npmjs.org/formats_date npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in: npm ERR! C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\npm-cache\_logs\2021-11-25T06_55_02_155Z-debug.log error Command failed with exit code 1.
NPM is upgraded to tls1.2.TLS 1.1\1.0 is not accepted.
Various attempts still report errors. Various searches have finally found the reason. HTTPS needs to be used when modifying the image
npm config set registry=https://registry.npmjs.org
- [Solved] Vue create Create Project Error: command failed: npm install –loglevel error
- docker: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: x509: certificate is valid for *.xenahubs.net, not …
- Solutions to docker pull error reporting
- [Solved] NPM Awalys Error: unable to verify the first certificate
- [Solved] http: server gave HTTP response to HTTPS client
- NPM err installation dependency package error [How to Solve]
- Gradle Error: “aapt.exe” finished with non-zero exit value 1 [How to Solve]
- Failed to install the following Android SDK packages as some licences have not been accepted
- Harbor 443 connect connection refused [How to Solve]
- Docker OCI runtime exec failed: exec failed: container_linux.go:344: starting container process caus