Cause: Vue create XX was used to create a vue3 project at the terminal, and an error was reported during the execution: command failed: NPM install — loglevel error. I asked Du Niang, but failed. I groped for it myself.
Solution: edit the .Vuerc file and set “usetaobao Registry” to false.
Edit . Npmrc file, set the source to registry= http://registry.npmjs.org/ (I used to be Taobao image) after setting, the final result is as follows:
After that, run Vue create XX successfully.
End, sprinkle flowers ~
- NPM Error: npm ERR! 426 Upgrade Required [How to Solve]
- [Solved] NPM Awalys Error: unable to verify the first certificate
- The yarn node sass installation reported an error
- Setting up CocoaPods master repo [How to Fix Stuck Issue]
- Solutions to the problem that image webpack loader cannot be installed or the installation is stuck
- Failed to create symbolic link ‘/usr/bin/utserver’: File exists with Error: Cannot find…
- Error message encountered in new Vue project
- NPM err installation dependency package error [How to Solve]
- docker: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: x509: certificate is valid for *.xenahubs.net, not …
- Anaconda establishes a new environment, and condahttpererror: http 000 connection failed for URL… Solution process appears