In server.conf of OpenVPN
#explicit-exit-notify 1 # when this option is enabled, only UDP protocol can be used. Otherwise, an error will be reported: — explicit exit notify can only be used with — proto UDP
- [Solved] Grpc Error: unable to determine Go import path for
- [Solved] –go_out: protoc-gen-go: Plugin failed with status code 1.
- OPENVPN TLS Error: TLS key negotiation failed
- Object not locked by thread before notify() in onPostExecute
- [Warning] TIMESTAMP with implicit DEFAULT value is deprecated.
- Go Language compilation and installation protobuf: protoc-gen-go: program not found or is not executable
- [Solved] Vue3+ts+eslint Error: warning Unexpected any. Specify a different type, warning Delete `·` , Missing return type on function, Require statement not part of import statement
- Solutions to database connection problems: “connections could not be acquired from the underlying database!”
- Java Thread wait, notify and notifyAll Example
- [azure environment] notification hub failed to create policy: 500 internal server error occurred