This error was reported at the beginning
Then delete the original eigen as required, install eigen 3.3.7, uninstall the original opencv, install opencv3.4.5, and install pangolin V6
This error is reported after loading. At first, people thought it was because they gave eigen. They wanted to manually set the path of eigen in cmakelists, but it was still useless…
When thinking about whether there is a problem with their own source code, they ran to the GitHub of orb slam2 for the next wave of source code, which is still useless
On the verge of giving up, I visited a wave of issues. Thank you, brother. I succeeded in the first one, so I didn’t try the second one,
It should be that C + + 17 adopted in pangolin version is incompatible with C + + 11 recommended by orb slam2
- [Solved] ubuntu 18.04 Fix Error: “libpng12.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory”
- Error reporting on data type and matrix dimension of eigen
- MAC OS Install opencv ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘cv2’
- [Solved] Lego-loam Error: opencv fatal error: cv.h: No such file or directory
- cnpm install error: Package require os(darwin) not compatible with your platform(win32) node.js
- [Solved] Opencv3.4.0 Install error: fatal error: opencv2/xfeatures2d/cuda.hpp: No such file or directory
- [Solved] OpenCV 4 (C++) Error: “error: ‘CV_FOURCC’ was not declared in this scope”
- Makefile:160: recipe for target ‘all’ failed (Ubuntu 16.06 + Opencv3.2) [Solved]
- Consider using the `–user` option or check the permissions.
- error [email protected]: The engine “node” is incompatible with this module.