Original text: https://blog.csdn.net/weixin_ 39278265/article/details/82938270
You need to modify the directory referenced in the pip.exe file in the scripts directory of the virtual environment.
Referring to the original text, I used Notepad + + to open pip.exe, and then searched according to the python path information prompted,
After finding it, replace it with the path of python.exe in the current virtual environment and save it.
- [Solved] Runtime Warning: Font Glyph 20108 is missing. Font.set Fu text (s，0.0，flags=flags), RuntimeWarningGlyph20108missingfromcurrentfontfontsettexts00flagsflags
- AttributeError: ‘module’ object has no attribute ‘main’
- [Solved] Python virtual environment install Error: returned non zero exit status 1
- Module not found error: wrong solution of no module named ‘windows’ and no module named’ win32API ‘
- Centos7 Install virtualenv Error bash: virtualenv: command not found…
- centos ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘_sqlite3’
- An error is reported when the SVN is submitted. The prompt is locked and cleanup is required
- macos -bash: yarn: command not found/-bash: cnpm: command not found
- failed: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:348
- [Solved] pip/pytest Error: Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using