Error reporting means that mongodb is not available in homebrew.
brew search mongodb , it is found that there is no relevant version, because mongodb is not open source and has been deleted in the brew core warehouse.
Just execute two commands:
Associate a third-party warehouse with tap:
brew tap mongodb/brew .
Install mongodb community version:
brew install mongodb community or
brew install mongodb community @specify the version number . (the former installs the latest source in brew library by default)
- Mac Run MongoDB error: exception in initAndListen: NonExistentPath: Data directory /data/db not found., t…
- How to Solve Error using brew install opencv in MAC
- Bad owner or permissions on .ssh/config [How to Solve]
- Mac Upgrade Catalina(10.15.6) Error: svnThe subversion command line tools are no longer provided by Xcode.
- [Solved] Mac Install brew Error: “Warning: /opt/homebrew/bin is not in your PATH.”
- No package mongodb-org available. [How to Solve]
- [Solved] brew update Error: “fatal: Could not resolve HEAD to a revision”
- 4 ways to update to the latest Node.js version on a Mac
- Mongodb Cannot Start: child process failed, exited with error number 100
- Python pip install three-party library unsuccessful error: WARNING: You are using pip version 20.2.3; however, version 20.2.4 is available