In order to facilitate the command line save error when configuring a static IP for the Linux virtual machine:’readonly’ option is set add (add! To override), but try to enter: wq! Still unable to save the updated configuration.
Reason for error: The user does not have permission to write to the file
Solution: switch to root user
Enter the command: sudo -i
Enter the password of the current management account to get root privileges, and enter exit when not needed to return to the low-privilege management account
- Setting root password after installation of Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Mysqldump backup problems got error: 1045, error 1045 (28000), got error: 1449
- [Solved] Access denied for user ‘ODBC’@’localhost’ (using password: NO)
- E09 Error: sudo: effective uid is not 0, is sudo installed setuid root?
- [Solved] Forbid root, handle error sudo must be owned by uid 0
- [Solved] MYSQL Install and Login Error: Access denied for user ‘ODBC’@’localhost’ (using password: NO)
- ubuntu18.04 Start Android StudioKVM is required to run this AVD ./dev/kvm device: permission denied.
- When installing MySQL database on Mac OS, the system prompts MySQL: command not found
- When installing MySQL database on MAC, the system prompts MySQL: command not found
- mysql ERROR 1044 (42000): Access denied for user ‘