Redis version, above 6.0
Error record: the failed redis uses port 6380 as the slave node.
The reason is that it is not allowed to add comments after the same valid code line in some configuration files (such as. Conf files, which are widely seen here). The following comments will be compiled and executed as the parameters passed in by the current command line; however, the command configuration has no parameters or the format of the parameters passed in is wrong. Naturally, an error will be reported.
as shown in the figure:
Change the comment to a separate line to solve the problem.
Incidentally, there is a receipt. If redis fails to start, you might as well look at the configured log file
- Redis is unable to connect and access remotely [How to Solve]
- Vue solves the problem of space and blank line error reporting
- Gitlab 403 Forbidden error [How to Solve]
- CentOS8 Install redis-6.0.6 make test:“ You need tcl 8.5 or newer in order to run the Redis test“
- Linux Configure Redis make Commands Error [Solved]
- Error reported in the celery log of the project: redis.exceptions.connectionerror failed to connect with redis
- [Solved] Redis Connect Error: ERR Client sent AUTH, but no password is set
- [Solved] Fatal error: Call to undefined function json_decode()
- Gazebo Error: [Err] [REST.cc:205] Error in REST request (How to Solve)
- [Solved] Redis Cluster: (error) CLUSTERDOWN The cluster is down