Using rviz to visually drag the manipulator
(1)boot hardware (2)Boot rviz
problems encountered: ompl_Interface missing
*************** [ERROR] [1635408934.795584707]: Exception while loading planner 'ompl_interface/OMPLPlanner': Failed to load library /opt/ros/kinetic/lib/libmoveit_ompl_planner_plugin.so. Make sure that you are calling the PLUGINLIB_EXPORT_CLASS macro in the library code, and that names are consistent between this macro and your XML. Error string: Could not load library (Poco exception = libompl.so.12: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory) Available plugins: chomp_interface/CHOMPPlanner, ompl_interface/OMPLPlanner *************** [ WARN] [1635408935.400459536]: MoveGroup running was unable to load ompl_interface/OMPLPlanner ***************
This post uses reloading ROS to solve the problem. Personally, I think it can also use the this method below.
According to the description of the problem, it means that our /opt/ros/kinetic/lib/ path is missing the libompl.so.12 file call, but it is mentioned in the reference webpage I read “The correct OMPL package for the binary builds distributed in ROS kinetic is ros-kinetic-ompl which installs the missing library as /opt/ros/kinetic/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libompl.so.12” so just Just copy the file in the path opt/ros/kinetic/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libompl.so.12 to the lib file.
sudo cp libompl.so.12 ..
- Spring boot starter parent cannot be found when creating Maven project, and the parent node reports an error
- “\EFI\centos\shimx64.efi” System BootOrder not found. Initializing defaults.
- Error: expected identifier before numeric constant [Solved]
- VirtualBox reports an error: cannot open a new task for virtual computer XXX
- C1189 #error: “No Target Architecture”
- Grub cannot be started after Linux is installed
- [Solved] Latex error: Undefined control sequence. …\bm
- How to Solve Opencv error: assertion failed + error: (- 215)
- org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘configurationPropertiesBeans’ defined in class path resource
- An error was reported when Java connected to SQL server. Sqljdbc could not be found_ auth.dll