The mapping address in the file is wrong. If so, you can check whether the request path is wrong (as shown in the figure below). The request paths of the two Axios are always wrong, but the size is wrong
- Axios encapsulate error: cyclic dependency [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Axios Cross-domain issues: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin‘ header is present on the requested resource.
- [Solved] Uniapp Axios appears in wechat applet index.js? [SM]: 33 errortyerror: l is not a function error
- XHR request status is the solution to failed
- Failed to decode downloaded font [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Servlet error: org/apache/ibatis/io/Resources could not be found
- How to Solve Request failed with status code 404
- Tomcat Startup Error: Server Tomcat v8.5 Server at localhost failed to start.
- [Solved] (6) Axios error reporting, cannot read property ‘protocol’ of undefined
- [Solved] Fatal error: Call to undefined function json_decode()