The mapping address in the file is wrong. If so, you can check whether the request path is wrong (as shown in the figure below). The request paths of the two Axios are always wrong, but the size is wrong
- Axios encapsulate error: cyclic dependency [How to Solve]
- XHR request status is the solution to failed
- [Solved] Axios Cross-domain issues: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin‘ header is present on the requested resource.
- [Solved] Uniapp Axios appears in wechat applet index.js? [SM]: 33 errortyerror: l is not a function error
- Failed to decode downloaded font [How to Solve]
- Tomcat Startup Error: Server Tomcat v8.5 Server at localhost failed to start.
- [Solved] Servlet error: org/apache/ibatis/io/Resources could not be found
- How to Solve Request failed with status code 404
- [Solved] Fatal error: Call to undefined function json_decode()