I reported this error during the list interface test. After searching online, I found that the reason for this error is that the project POM relies on PageHelper and mybatis plus at the same time, resulting in the jar conflict of jsqlparser.
The code uses a method in one version, but the request uses another version, which does not have the method in the other version. Therefore, you can delete the jsqlparser dependency under PageHelper in the POM file
Normal requests can be made after deletion.
- Using Maven helper to resolve Maven plug-in conflicts
- How to Solve .Net 5 webapi cross domain Issue
- Pom.xml add dependency error [How to Solve]
- Webstorm yarn install Error: internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:892
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.apache.log4j.Log4jLoggerFactory
- Compilation failure cannot find the class file for org.apache.http.annotation.notthreadsafe
- Failed to resolve: junit:junit:4.12 [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Android Studio Conflict with dependency ‘com.android.support:support-annotations’
- Cocos creator Build Game Times Error: Build Failed: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘configs’ of null
- AttributeError: module ‘requests’ has no attribute ‘get’ [How to Solve]