In MAC environment, \ should be changed to /, windows is
targetproject = “./SRC/main/Java
in Mac OS or Linux, the file directory uses the slash bar/, while Windows uses the backslash bar\
so just change SRC\main\java to Src/main/Java.
- Causes and solutions of Django’s unique error reporting
- Registry key ‘Software\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment’\CurrentVersion’ has value ‘1.8’, but ‘1.7’
- Eclipse can’t open, prompt could not open jvm.cfg error
- Shell script error newline syntax error near unexpected token
- JDK 3 Error: has value ‘1.8’, but ‘1.7’ is required [How to Solve]
- Multiple JDK switch and solution of could not find java.dll exception in win10 environment
- [Solved] NB: JAVA_HOME should point to a JDK not a JRE
- [Node.js] fs.renameSync() Error: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, rename…
- [Solved] SSH Remote Login Error: WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!
- [Solved] Python Error: /usr/bin/python^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory