The port is occupied. There may be a conflict between the port settings of the previous project and the current project.
1. Open the terminal
netstat - ano | findstr 80
3. Find the PID occupied by port 80
4. Execute the close command, tskill + PID, and terminate the port operation.
- [Solved] Error: listen EADDRINUSE: address already in use 127.0.0.1:3000
- Error reporting using ADB; error: unknown host service
- [Solved] activemq Startup Error: Address already in use: JVM_Bind
- Error:java.net.SocketException: Unrecognized Windows Sockets error: 0: JVM_Bind
- [Solved] events.js:183 throw er; // Unhandled ‘error’ event Error: listen EADDRINUSE 127….
- [Solved] ADB Connect Error: failed to start daemon
- [Solved] VUE npm run devevents.js:160 throw er; // Unhandled ‘error’ event listen EADDRIN…
- [Solved] Adb Start Error: adb server version (32) doesn’t match this client (39)
- [Solved] Error running ‘xyp’: Unable to open debugger port (127.0.0.1:56767): java.net.BindException “Address already in use: NET_Bind
- adb server is out of date. killing [How to Solve]