There was no error in the G + + compilation process, and the EXE file was successfully generated. However, when running the EXE file, an error will be reported as soon as it runs.
In the MinGW/bin directory you downloaded, there is a file called libstdc + + – 6.dll. Find it and right-click to copy it
Underdrive C, find the system folder (you can enter the name of the folder to find it, that is, the “search…” box in the upper right corner of the file system), paste a copy into it, you need administrator permission, and click OK
Underdrive C, find the syswow64 folder (64-bit computer), paste a copy into it, and you need administrator permission. Click OK
Place the file and run it again.
- Mac prompt operation not permitted solution
- OS Error: No address associated with hostname, errno = 7 [How to Solve]
- Unity uses UMP to play RTSP stream, and displays blank after packaging exe
- Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists. The problem has been solved when Git clone appears.
- Fix: err in Google Chrome_ TUNNEL_ CONNECTION_ Failed error
- [Two Solutions] The network list service on the local computer starts and stops. Some services are not enabled by other services or programs
- [Solved] Cannot Open “gl/glut.h” File Error: No such file or directory
- Pychar error report solution: error:please select A valid Python interpreter and some basic settings
- Git clone fatal: protocol ‘https’ is not supported
- Solutions for invalid MySQL service name and install / Remove of the server denied