Use OBS Studio and VLC media player to push the video playlist. However, during use, it is found that when using VLC video source to play a video, an error will be reported when one video is played and the next video is switched. Check the crash report and find the following information:
Unhandled exception: c0000005 Date/Time: 2021-11-23, 14:35:56 Fault address: 7FFC6151E9C8 (c:\program files\videolan\vlc\libvlccore.dll) libobs version: 27.1.3 (64-bit) Windows version: 10.0 build 22000 (release: 2009; revision: 318; 64-bit) CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz
The OBS version is 27.1.3 windows 64 bit, and the VLC version is 3.10.16 windows 64-bit.
The reason for the error is that VLC 3.x is currently not compatible with OBS Studio. Download VLC 2.2.8 to solve this problem.
- Solve the problem of low version of Android SDK build tools
- Installation tutorial of visual studio 2017 and visual Assist X
- Solution to the error of video codec open failed prompted by TechSmith Camtasia Studio 9 screen recording software
- Unblock Youku failure? Unblock CN unlocks overseas copyright video
- How to fix Windows 10 camera crash and BSOD spuvcbv64.sys error
- Easygbs runs with an error of too many open files and cannot play the video stream. How to adjust?
- Error link: fatal error lnk1158: unable to run ‘RC. Exe’
- Missing processing of api-ms-win-crt-process – | 1-1-0.dll [How to Solve]
- error MSB8020: The build tools for v120 (Platform Toolset = ‘v120’) cannot be found. To build using
- Plugin is too old, please update to a more recent