The following error occurred while debugging the program:
This is a dynamically generated list. When clicking the list to migrate to the display content screen, the screen cannot be displayed normally and an error is reported. However, it is worth noting that not all lists have problems during migration, but only one has problems.
The number of JSON string fields exceeds the maximum limit. The final solution is to decompose the fields into two fields (in fact, it is equivalent to surrender). It seems that it may be the problem of string conversion from the background server (PHP) to JSON.
In short, after reducing the string length of the field, the problem can be solved temporarily.
# investigation means
Deleting part of the data and finally being confirmed is the problem of the data range, rather than the problem of individual characters guessed before the investigation.
- [Solved] Search with xadmin_ Related field got invalid lookup: icontains
- [Solved] The length of the data truncation done by springboothinesdata for the column.
- SpringMVC @RequestBody Error:Unrecognized field, not marked as ignorable
- Solution of data truncated for column ‘xxx’ in MySQL
- [Solved] SQL Error (3621): String or binary data would be truncated The statement has been terminated.
- Using Vue + Axios: axios.post error: request failed with status code 400 is one of the solutions
- The solution to the java.lang.ClassCastException: [B cannot be cast to java.lang.String error in kettle
- How to Solve Error: Unexpected token o in JSON at position 1
- When parsing background JSON data with Ajax: unexpected token o in JSON at position 1