When updating the project today, Maven relies on a service that keeps reporting errors. After checking, it was found that it was due to the lack of dependent packages. But I’m dependent on Bao Mingming
Download again, as usual… After working for a long time, I found that my dependent package class status is unavailable. As shown in the figure below:
Well, the solution is simple:
When Maven relies on, it preferentially relies on the local; If local is not available, it will still rely on local…
- Tomcat Startup Error: Server Tomcat v8.5 Server at localhost failed to start.
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/fileupload/FileItemFactory
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.apache.log4j.Log4jLoggerFactory
- It is indirectly referenced from required .class files
- SVN You need to upgrade the working copy first.
- How does IntelliJ idea use Maven Tomcat plug to run web projects
- Maven:ArtifactdescriptorException: failed to read artifact for xxxxxx
- Exception resolution: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to introspect Class
- [Solved] Eclipse Error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ContextLoaderListener
- Spring boot starter parent cannot be found when creating Maven project, and the parent node reports an error