After the jailbreak, erase all data, and then use doubleh3lix. After the successful jailbreak, open Cydia and you will be prompted with the following error:
flAbsPath on /var/lib/dpkg/status failed – realpath (2: No such file or directory)
Could not open file – open(2: No such file or directory)
The solution is divided into seven steps as follows:
(1) Download Cydia impact, mobileterminal.deb, ACE assistant, 7zip, WinRAR
(2) Open mobileterminal.deb with 7zip and click extract to extract the file
(3) There is data.tar in the extracted file. After decompression, there is an applications directory. After entering, you will see mobileterminal.app. Create a new payload directory, put mobileterminal.app into the payload directory, and then select the payload to package it into ZIP format and rename it mobileterminal.ipa
(4) Open cydiaimpactor, drag mobileterminal.ipa to cydiaimpactor, input your Apple ID and password, and install mobileterminal on your mobile phone
(5) Open the ace assistant and upload the prepared lib file to the books directory
(6) Open mobileterminal on your mobile phone and enter the following command. This will solve the problem
cp -R /var/mobile/Media/Books/lib /var
As shown in the figure:
(7) After erasing the data, the dynamiclibraries directory is gone, so you need to create a new one. Otherwise, some applications need to write to dynamiclibraries and the installation fails. You can see that dynamiclibraries is actually a shortcut, pointing to/var/stash/\ Cwm8du/dynamic libraries, just create a new directory
|iPhone:/Library/MobileSubstrate root# ls -al
drwxr-xr-x4 root wheel 128 Mar 19 00:57 .
drwxrwxr-x 21 root admin 672 Jan 14 16:38 ..
lrwxr-xr-x1 root wheel36 Jan 14 17:59 DynamicLibraries ->/var/stash/_. CWM8Du/DynamicLibraries
lrwxr-xr-x1 root staff79 Mar 19 00:57 MobileSubstrate.dylib ->/Library/Frameworks/CydiaSubstrate.framework/Libraries/SubstrateInjection.dylib
Test model: iPhone 6
System: IOS 10.3.3
- Obnoxious permission denied: how does ADB handle permission denied when accessing mobile directory
- what is usbmuxd process?
- Please connect the device in Xcode upgrade 11.7
- How to view jetsamevent log of APP in IOS
- How to connect Android mobile phone with ADB & reasons and solutions of unable to connect to 192.168.1.100:5555
- Android system/app/ VS system/priv-app/
- iOS dyld: Library not loaded Error [How to Solve]
- Wechat applet decrypts encrypteddata error: pad block corrupted solution
- [Android test] solution to error closed after ADB shell carriage return
- IOS10 debugging problems – Development cannot be enabled while your device is locked.