Analyze the reason: This problem occurs because XCode 8 cannot access the phone because the “untrust” option is clicked on the iOS device when connecting to the MAC for the first time
Students who are good at English can see the original article
Let me talk about the method below
This is the explanation of APPLE official website
The point is this paragraph
Change your settings for trusted computers
Your iOS device remembers the computers you’ve chosen to trust.
If you don’t want to trust a computer or other device anymore, change the privacy settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: In iOS 8 or later, tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Location & Privacy. Now when you connect to formerly trusted computers, the Trust alert will ask you whether you trust that computer.
Means to reset privacy settings
Click Settings –> General –> Reset –> Reset location and privacy
Then close xcode 8, unplug the data cable, restart xocde 8 to start the project, and plug the data cable again. At this time, the mobile phone will display the connection access permissions of the mac and the mobile device, select “Trust”, and you are done.
- iOS-Please unlock your device and reattach(0xE80000E2)[How to Solved]
- Please connect the device in Xcode upgrade 11.7
- How to Solve Android wireless debug Error
- Program license agreement has been updated
- The ADB command installs APK, and the installation problem is solved by daemon not running. Starting it now on port 5037
- [Android test] solution to error closed after ADB shell carriage return
- Android studio real machine test failed — “no target device found”
- Xcode + IOS + flutter real machine debugging error [How to Solve]
- iPhone has denied the launch request
- [Solved] Unity Xcode Error: A build only device cannot be used to run this target