This error means: no suitable node (host mode port has been used on 1 node)
In fact, it means that the port has already been used by a node, and there are other nodes that cannot be used if they want to use it.
Why is this so? Because I opened up port mapping in compose.yaml
Replicas: 2, but the port mapping is released 8080:8080, three nodes, but the server has only one 8080, the first one occupies 8080, the others will not be able to get up after that,
The solution is: just remove the port mapping. The production environment does not require others to access the service through the 8080, so there is no need to open the 8080 mapping.
- Org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserException: while parsing a block mapping
- Several common error reporting and startup problems of Tomcat
- Solution of 80 port occupied by system (PID = 4) in win10
- Svn service startup error 0x8007042a [How to Solve]
- Several ports (8005, 8080, 8009) required by Tomcat Server at localhost are already in use.
- 【docker】 yaml.scanner.ScannerError: mapping values are not allowed here in “./docker-compo…
- Failed to decode downloaded font [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Android ADB server didn’t ACK * failed to start daemon *
- Completely Uninstall Node.js from Mac OS X
- Difference between normalize space (.) and normalize space (text ()) in XPath