1. The code uses the master branch.
2. Delete node_ module ， Yarn lock file, package lock file.
3. Use NPM install or yarn
1. Find other people’s nodes_ modules
2. Look for other people’s yarn.lock and package-lock.json files and try to install yarn again And NPM install
3. Open the process management program and close the applications that occupy a large amount of memory in the computer
1. Including node version upgrade
2. Expand node memory: export node_ OPTIONS=”–max-old-space-size=10240″
Close the project, restart the computer and operate again
- Spark2.x Error: Queue’s AM resource limit exceeded.
- [Solved] CDH6.3.2 Hive on spark Error: is running beyond physical memory limits
- Solution to GPU memory leak problem of tensorflow operation efficiency
- Tuning and setting of memory and CPU on yarn cluster
- How to Use Yarn instead of NPM
- error [email protected]: The engine “node” is incompatible with this module.
- tomcat PermGen space
- [Two Solutions] Syntax error: unexpected token import