The environment is RedHat 8, including CentOS 8.
Whether Python or PHP, calling ODBC to connect to SQL server will report this error:
SSL Provider: [error:141A318A:SSL routines:tls_process_ske_dhe:dh key too small]
The specific reason is that the security level is improved by default in radhat 8 system, the use of tls1.0 tls1.1 SSH2 is disabled, and 1024 bit DH key is not allowed.
It is not recommended to reduce the default security level of RedHat 8. If your business is old or the database version is low, you have to downgrade it as root:
update-crypto-policies --set LEGACY
- javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: No appropriate protocol [How to Solve]
- Bash: sudo: command not found when sudo is used in the docker container
- Solution to the problem of missing URI path in chrome 85 + referer
- DB2 Errors and How to Solve them
- Error Code: 1175. You are using safe update mode…
- When expdp uses the version parameter, ora-39373 is reported
- java.security.NoSuchProviderException: no such provider: BC [Two Method]
- [Solved] Accessing MSSql under Ubuntu prompts SSL Handshake failed with OpenSSL error
- ZABBIX server startup error resolution
- [Solved] rocky-linux8.5 Install gitea Error: services.server Additional property db is not allowed