Problem: the serial port debugging assistant sscom33 opens the error message, and the error message is shown in the figure below
1. Connect the serial device to the computer
1) If it is a desktop computer, connect the computer and serial port equipment directly with serial port cable
2) If it is a notebook computer, connect the serial port device with a USB to serial port cable, and then install the USB to serial port driver
2. Confirm that there is a serial port device in the device manager. The viewing method is shown in the figure below
3. Reopen the serial port debugging assistant
- How to connect Android mobile phone with ADB & reasons and solutions of unable to connect to 192.168.1.100:5555
- adb server version (31) doesn’t match this client (41); killing…
- How to fix Windows 10 camera crash and BSOD spuvcbv64.sys error
- Connect unity profiler to Android real machine for debugging
- Use of unity profiler
- IOS10 debugging problems – Development cannot be enabled while your device is locked.
- Troubleshooting of ThinkPad t490 touch panel failure
- [Run the android emulator] emulator: ERROR: x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration!
- The ADB command installs APK, and the installation problem is solved by daemon not running. Starting it now on port 5037
- Error: device unauthorized [How to Solve]