1. Commands for ADB related wireless debugging:
adb tcpip < PORT>
connects Android devices wirelessly through TCPIP. Port is the port number, which can be specified at will (e.g. ADB TCPIP 6666)).
ADB: Usage: ADB connect host [: Port]
after entering ADB connect enter on the command line, the system prompts the usage of the command:
where host is the IP address of the Android device, port is the port number specified when using the ADB TCPIP command, and: connection is used between them (e.g. ADB connect 192.168.1.188:6666).
2. Commands to supplement ADB display/designated devices
View current device
adb -s < device>
it is used to operate the specified equipment we want
3. Specific operation of wireless connection
1. Connect Android device with USB data cable;
2. Enter ADB TCPIP command on the command line (for example: ADB TCPIP 9999);
3. Disconnect the USB data cable (the data cable is disconnected from the device);
4. On the command line, enter ADB connect & lt; host> [:<port>] Command (for example: ADB connect 192.168.1.188:9999)
4. Problems encountered
Open the terminal command window (or terminal in as) and enter the following command:
ADB TCPIP 6666
error: more than one device/emulator
an error is reported here: “error: more than one device/emulator”
then use the following command to view the device
List of devices attached
192.16. 31.55:5555 device
find the device d1cgap1234506666, which is the serial number of the Android mobile phone I need to conduct wireless debugging. 172.16 can be found in its mobile phone status information 31.39 is the IP address of Android phone (the location of checking the IP address of each phone may be different).
Continue using the following command:
adb -s D1CGAP1234506666 tcpip 6666
adb -s D1CGAP1234506666 connect 172.16. 31.39:6666
connected to 172.16. 31.39:6666
connected to host [: Port] indicates that the infinite connection is successful.
- How to connect Android mobile phone with ADB & reasons and solutions of unable to connect to 192.168.1.100:5555
- The ADB command installs APK, and the installation problem is solved by daemon not running. Starting it now on port 5037
- adb server version (31) doesn’t match this client (41); killing…
- Connect unity profiler to Android real machine for debugging
- adb: command not found [How to Solve]
- Ubuntu adb :no permissions (user in plugdev group; are your udev rules wrong?);
- The method of eliminating “more than one device and emulator” in ADB
- IOS10 debugging problems – Development cannot be enabled while your device is locked.
- Android studio can’t find the emulator and can’t connect to the mobile phone. Prompt adb.exe start server ‘failed — run manually if necessary
- Serial port debugging assistant open error [How to Solve]