Java version 1.8 0. Today, I tried to access an HTTPS interface with Java, but threw the following exception:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure
Starting from java8 update31, SSL V3 protocol is disabled by default due to security vulnerabilities in SSL protocol.
Find the JDK 1.8 installation directory. For example, my java folder is called jdk1.8.0_301, find the Java Security file
Delete the three algorithms in the figure in the file
Delete as shown in the figure
Finally, restart the project.
- Java call ssl exception (javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: No appropriate protocol)
- [Solved] Fatal error: Call to undefined function json_decode()
- IDEA double click can’t open no response Issue [How to Solve]
- javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: No appropriate protocol [How to Solve]
- Failed to create webapp project with Maven in idea (without SRC and other file directory): received fatal Alert: Protocol_ Version solution
- How to Solve Vue Space Line Wrap Error
- An error prompt appears during the installation of win10 PostgreSQL: “failed to load SQL modules into the database cluster”
- Vue Project: npm run dev :missing script:dev [How to Solve]
- Execution default-resources of goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:3.2.0:resources failed.
- Uiautomater Viewer Capturing elements Error: Unexpected error while obtaining UI hierarchy java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException