1. When I was using LoadRunner 11 to pressure test the scene, I set the number of start vusers to 10000. But the actual operation is about 5000, and the latter are basically abnormal. Prompt error… The load generator is currently running the maximum number of vusers of this type.
As shown in the figure:
To view vusers error details:
Error… The load generator is currently running the maximum number of Vusers of this type.
This means the maximum number of vusers of this type that the load generator is currently running
a. Found in the menu bar Load generators, select the pressure measuring machine to be set in the open window and click Details.
b. Find Vuser limits, increase the value of other vusers to 10000, and then click OK in the upper right corner to save:
- [Solved] MYSQL Error: [Warning] Changed limits: max_open_files: 1024
- [Solved] Nginx Error: connect() failed (110: Connection timed out) while connecting to upstream
- ValueError: too many file descriptors in select() [How to Solve]
- How to deal with high CPU consumption of win10 NVIDIA container
- Nginx report 500 internal server error
- How to Solve Vagrant Start Error
- Eclipse failed to create the java virtual machine [How to Solve]
- LoadRunner Java is missing the necessary import package and reports an error
- LoadRunner Community Edition 12.60 failed to obtain community license
- [Solved] Error running ‘xyp’: Unable to open debugger port (127.0.0.1:56767): java.net.BindException “Address already in use: NET_Bind