ssh login appears Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?
1. You can use the parameters of ssh -o to set.
For example: ssh -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no [email protected]
2. Modify /etc/ssh/ssh_config and
change the # StrictHostKeyChecking ask to StrictHostKeyChecking no
The solution for slow login:
First use ssh [email protected] -vvv to see which step appears to be slow.
For example: debug1: Unspecified GSS failure. Minor code may provide more information
No credentials cache found
The above problems can be set through the ssh -o parameter. Use: -o GSSAPIAuthentication=no
For example: ssh -o GSSAPIAuthentication=no [email protected]
- How to Solve Warning: Permanently added ‘ 192.168.1.230′(RSA) to the list of known hosts.
- When laravel is uploaded to the server, whoops, looks like something went wrong appears
- Qt qt.qpa.xcb: QXcbConnection: XCB error: 8 (BadMatch)…..
- How to Solve Python Error : **kwargs and takes 1 positional argument but 2 were given
- [Solved] SSH connect error: permission denied, please try again
- [Solved] cookie loss when uploading components using the elementui framework El upload
- ERROR StatusLogger No log4j2 configuration file found. Using default configuration
- [Solved] PHP Fatal error: Class ‘mysqli’ not found in xxx
- Solve the problem of “Please provide a valid cache path” in Laravel/Lumen
- Java : Character decoding failed [How to Solve]