Let’s start with the conclusion: the remote debug port is occupied. Replace the port configured by your own script, or directly kill the process occupied by the port, and then occupy the port again
Linux server, starting the project, encountered the following problems:
The error log says that the transmission is wrong and the address has been occupied.
losf - I: port number command to view the occupation of ports, as shown in the figure:
rootusers need to add
kill - 9 process number command to kill the process occupying the port, as shown in the figure:
Re run the project and it will start successfully.
- How to Solve Failed to start connector [Connector[HTTP/1.1-8080]]
- Several ports (8005, 8080, 8009) required by Tomcat Server at localhost are already in use.
- ADB Server Didn’t ACK, failed to Start Daemon settlement record
- [Solved] Error: listen EADDRINUSE: address already in use 127.0.0.1:3000
- [Solved] Android ADB server didn’t ACK * failed to start daemon *
- Nginx Startup Error: Job for nginx.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See …
- adb server is out of date. killing [How to Solve]
- [Solved] VUE npm run devevents.js:160 throw er; // Unhandled ‘error’ event listen EADDRIN…
- Nginx [emerg]: bind() to 0.0.0.0:80 failed (98: Address already in use)
- IDEAUnable to open debugger port (127.0.0.1:51112): java.net.SocketException “socket closed”