When compiling a project with esp-idf, the following errors are encountered:
FAILED: esp-idf/mbedtls/x509_crt_bundle cmd.exe /C "cd /D C:\Users\yahsa\Desktop\NTU\FYP\ESP_Workspace\blink\build\esp-idf\mbedtls && C:\Users\yahsa\esp.espressif\python_env\idf4.3_py3.8_env\Scripts\python.exe C:/Users/yahsa/esp/esp-idf/components/mbedtls/esp_crt_bundle/gen_crt_bundle.py --input C:/Users/yahsa/esp/esp-idf/components/mbedtls/esp_crt_bundle/cacrt_all.pem -q" gen_crt_bundle.py: Invalid certificate in C:/Users/yahsa/esp/esp-idf/components/mbedtls/esp_crt_bundle/cacrt_all.pem Invalid certificate ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
This problem is because
cacrt_ A certificate in the all.pem file recently expired (September 30), resulting in the failure of compiling the project.
The solution is to enter this command
idf.py build before compiling the project, enter the
idf.py menuconfig for project configuration, enter the
certificate bundle setting according to the following path, and cancel the
enable trusted root certificate bundle option, that is, the trusted root certificate bundle will not be enabled in this project.
(Top) > Component config > mbedTLS > Certificate Bundle-> Enable trusted root certificate bundle
Using esp-idf plug-in in vscode is the same method. Open the project and click the gear at the bottom left ⚙ Icon for engineering configuration.
Solution information source – GitHub link
- Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘bundle.js’ in…
- Server SSL certificate verification failed: certificate has expired, issuer is not trusted
- Send QQ e-mail message prompt: error in certificate certificate is not trusted
- Upgrade pip Error: ”’SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, ‘[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED]…”
- Curl https Error: curl: (60) Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA certificates
- [AWS] Solve CodeBuild Issue: Certificate verification failed: The certificate is NOT trusted
- IOS Upload Package Error: error itms-90478: invalid version [How to Solve]
- [Fixed] IDEA Login Warning: Server’s certificate is not trusted
- idea checkout SVN:svn: E230001: Server SSL certificate verification failed: certificate issued
- [How to Solve] SSL handshake failed: SSL error