Error reporting details:
error querying database. Cause: com.baomidou.mybatisplus.core.exceptions.mybatisplus exception: failed to process, please exclude the tablename or statementid. Error SQL: XXXXXXXX
the user-defined SQL is used, which may contain special functions or complex syntax, so it is not supported by
jsqlparser (the fields such as
tenant ID cannot be added), so the
jsqlparserexception is thrown.
The exception is caught by mybatisplus and is encapsulated as
mybatisplus exception and then thrown.
failed to process, please exclude the tablename or statementid
processing failed, please exclude the table name or statement ID
the P.S. prompt is very specific, but it’s easy to be confused, because the unfamiliar people don’t know that the tenant ID has a problem
Method 1: exclude the table name
tenanthandler of mybatisplus, filter out the table in
dotablefilter method (that is, do not process the
tenant ID field of the table).
Method 2: exclude the statement
@ sqlparser (filter = true) on the interface of custom SQL
@SqlParser(filter = true) @Select("SQL") void selectDemo();
The official explanation for this note is:
Tenant annotation supports method and mapper interface. The default value is false
true means to filter SQL parsing, that is, it will not enter the isqlparser parsing chain
if it is false, it will enter the parsing chain and append a tenant_ ID and so on.
- This Row already belongs to another table error when trying to add rows?
- [Solved] return null from a method with a primitive return type (int).
- Cannot change the executortype when there is an existing transaction [How to Solve]
- Failed to decode downloaded font [How to Solve]
- com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure
- DB2 Errors and How to Solve them
- [Solved] Browser Error: Failed to decode downloaded font and OTS parsing error: Failed to convert *** font to ***
- [Solved] module ‘keras.engine.topology’ has no attribute ‘load_weights_from_hdf5_group_by_name…
- [Solved] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.mybatis.logging.LoggerFactory